Promise Addy DEAR SMALL YOUTUBERS ..PLEASE STOP!!! 🛑 ✋| Advice to small YouTubers | IPromise - game creator

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Promise Addy DEAR SMALL YOUTUBERS ..PLEASE STOP!!! 🛑 ✋| Advice to small YouTubers | IPromise

  1. itsmontez.com: WELL some time its a HARD pill to swallow --->> never the less it good to hear your thoughts on the subject !
  2. Just Dessie: Exactly you didn’t ask for them to sub.. I really stop paying attention to the spam comments..I would rather someone watch my video and if you like it then sub don’t sub if your not even gonna watch my things.. Omg people be on my channel telling people to sub to them and I’m like really.. What that guy did on your comment about his video is better is wrong.. And I think if you in the right group you will get the support some groups don’t even watch it..
  3. Nikkie Nicole: Girl I know exactly what you mean about the sub for sub. You won’t get any views. And I have people that I’m sure don’t watch it my videos they just say I subscribed and I’m like um ok 😂
  4. Mikol Danielle: Omg.! Yes, I agree with everything you say.! But whoever puts there own videos under other peoples, that’s straight up disrespectful.! That just made me mad.!!!
  5. PinkBeautyXx: I completely agree with everything you said, when people just guess what your content is and comment then say "subscribed, subscribe back" but the views haven't changed is so annoying x but not all small channels are the same.
  6. ALi G: I completely agree! I only subscribe to people whose content interests me. Otherwise I’m never going to view your content which also doesn’t help.
  7. Life Tv: lol i feel u my first day networking i watched comment sub to like 15 channels and i only got like 4 subs. i was like f that. so then i started watching and saying sub sack cause i seen other people say it i was like good idea so they know im a vloger and being supportive.but now i only support in groups that really support back.
  8. WhitsAndBeauty: I don't do sub 4 sub....I literally ignore anybody who only comments to check out their channel. You actually have a better chance of me genuinely supporting you if you leave a meaningful comment. I've subbed to several people just because they left a genuine comment and I became interested in what their content was about.
  9. Hey remember: *exactly*
  10. This Curvi Yogi: Yes to all of this, I don't do sub for sub. I'll sub of I want to, but I stopped feeling obligated to sub to everyone and I want to only support content I'm interested in. I actually go thru my notifications and try to support everyone's channel. It's hard tho
  11. tata mccauley: What's up
  12. J anae: Yes it's so annoying🙄😭 someone said "I subbed mind checking out my channel?" But I looked at my subs and it didn't even go up one....😑 And so I commented back" you didn't even subscribe so no I'm not going to check out your channel because you didn't even watch mine" and I reported them for spam and they never replied back
  13. ALi G: #YTA
  14. Promise Addy: Mikol Danielle lol it happens and people think it’s ok when it’s not.
  15. Korkor Ocansey: Oh OK, I had a Liberian friend in school.. She was so smart
  16. Get Inspired To Be Free: True words. Sub 4 Sub is just annoying and leaves us with resentment. Thank you for putting it out there.
  17. Yvette Cousin: I hate sub4 sub, however all comments count as engagement and youtube counts engagement so i guess that is the bright side of stuff.
  18. CheeryGiggles: Sub4sub is the dumbest, stupid to be involved in! No one is interested in your content in the first place! Or you have small Youtubers who demand that you sub to them and their content is totally crap!
  19. Promise Addy: MommyisMarvelous likesuhateu that was me too.. we known better now 😂
  20. MariBeautyxo: I Agree!!
  21. Promise Addy: Just Dessie comments like yours are genuine. This makes me want to support you.. new sub❤️
  22. Gabriele B.: i agree soo much!
  23. Ubi On The Beat: Omg! I'm so glad someone said this because I've been getting this a lot lately. Wow.
  24. PinkBeautyXx: ipromise i really did enjoy it and im sorry that one of the big youtubers made the same video as you not that long after x
  25. Promise Addy: +ALi G that’s that’s why sub for sub does not work... tbh I do the same thing when people as me to do sub for sub, but I’m going to stop agreeing to sub for sub request
  26. tata mccauley: It's Anthony deline
  27. Promise Addy: tata mccauley 😂😂 hey Anthony
  28. Promise Addy: PinkBeautyXx you are right when you say not all small YouTubers are the same.. some are genuine like how you are.. I can tell that you watched the video.❤️
  29. Promise Addy: PinkBeautyXx thanks and yeah it sucks but I guess that’s how YouTub works.
  30. Promote YouTube Videos -Actionable Tips: Indeed, brutal truth most of us face on a day to day basis. It's not easy to find authentic and loyal youtubers who support each other.
  31. Celia Yance: Lawd I’m glad I don’t do any of this!! YouTube is so cutthroat & not enough people are genuine. It’s sad 😑 I refuse to do sub for sub. It’s a waste of time.
  32. Promise Addy: Korkor Ocansey exactly!!!!
  33. Promise Addy: Korkor Ocansey I’m from Liberia 🇱🇷 but I live in America
  34. Korkor Ocansey: When I see all the "sub to my channel comments" I just ignore it. Cos what's the point of having 1k subs with only 20 views on your videos💁
  35. Paige of our Lives: Yesss! If they mention their channel on mine that’s a guarantee right there I’m NOT checking their channel out.
  36. Daniel and Flora: omg lol I so agree with you girl!
  37. inspireme: Thank you for your true words.
  38. Promise Addy: This Curvi Yogi I need to stop feeling obligated too.
  39. Ashley Louise: I so agree, generic comments piss me off soo much. Like is it so hard to watch my video to find something to comment about that actually makes sense?? Just don't bother imo
  40. Ongo Family: I swear it’s hard to find genuine support
  41. Korkor Ocansey: Where are you from tho
  42. Milla: Lol tbh that's me 😂😂😂😂😂😂but I only comment if I really like the video doe 💓
  43. shania singh: I am new to YouTube and I am a small YouTuber. I used to do this but then it hit me that when people ask for sub for sub most of them don't watch your videos and so that makes no sense so I don't do that ish no more. I get alot of "I'll sub to you if you sub to me" or "I just subbed now sub back" and in my mind I'm like 'get off my channel'. I used to market my channel but at least when I asked for support I would watch their videos, full view and gave them a proper feedback, then I would ask them for support.
  44. Factual Lynx856: I'm a small youtuber and I don't go asking for sub's on big channels so don't go saying that ever small youtuber is doing it
  45. MomentswithMamaSpice: It does get annoying. I don't want empty subs. If someone gonna be generic at least say hey watched your whole video and actually watch it... want to do view for view. Lol at least. Smh to those just looking at the title to reply. Sub for subs can be taken away if you don't actually watch the videos.
  46. Rells Room: I Think A Lot Of Small YouTubers Are Just Looking To Again A Multitude Of Subscribers In The First Few Months Because They only want The Payout
  47. Promise Addy: Yvette Cousin true
  48. Promise Addy: Ongo Family 🙄 I know it is so annoying
  49. Promise Addy: Thanks for watching❤️please subscribe 😘
  50. Talimatrix: Some YouTube support groups seem ok. They just get so flooded by people who don’t care to actually support back, which is sad. It’s hard to get genuine people who are not looking for sub4sub. It’s definitely frustrating.
  51. youtubers that live in la, tips to lose weight, tips for apex legends, youtube download, adv partners, adv adidas, youtube kids scare, youtubers life apk, tipsy taco, adv rider, youtube logo, adv support eqt, tipsy meaning, http://youtube.com/activate, tipsy cow, tipsy moose, adv wheels, tips certification, youtubers books, youtube rewind, adv plus banking, youtubers salary, tips for act, youtubers net worth, adv pulse, adv bask eqt, google ads, youtubers life ps4, tipsy nails, youtube app, youtubers that died, tipsy turtle, youtubers merch, tips and toes, adv form instructions, youtube red, tripadvisor, youtubers react, youtube movies, youtubers life, youtubers age, https://www.youtube.com/, youtubers phone number, youtube activate, youtube tv, adv screen recorder, adv form search, youtube converter, tipsy elves, tips synonym, adv mater, youtube video downloader, adv form, youtubers life game, tips procedure, youtubers names, tipsy bartender, youtubers to watch, adv plattan wireless, adv cushion eqt, adv hack app data, adv jee, youtube kids, youtubers sing, tipsy scoop, youtubers life omg, youtube to mp4, youtubers with podcasts, youtubers income, adv bauer, youtube music, youtube christmas music, tipsy pig, youtube to mp3, youtubers numbers, tips training, tipsy, tipsy tower, youtube videos, youtube unblocked

DEAR SMALL YOUTUBERS ..PLEASE STOP!!! 🛑 ✋| Advice to small YouTubers | IPromise

41 Likes41 Dislikes
491 views views followers
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 1 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment