Promise Addy Dorm room Tour 2018-2019 | Lawrence University - game creator

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Promise Addy Dorm room Tour 2018-2019 | Lawrence University

  1. Promise Addy: Hey I’m back on campus... what is your email so I can get your address to send you your prize
  2. Leslie Nunez: OMG that's AMAZING I can't wait to go to college love you always 😊😊😁😁😁
  3. Happiness Kallon: I love this dorm st Lawrence is my top choice
  4. JustMe_Devv: just subbed hopefully we can support each other and sub back love the video!! cant wait to see your channel grow! Check out my dorm room tour!!!
  5. college football, college football scores today, college basketball rankings, college football rankings, college world series, college football playoff, college football scores, college football today, college gpa calculator, college board login, college world series 2018, college board sat, college football schedule, college basketball scores, college basketball, college gameday, colleges near me, college board, college football playoff rankings, college bowl games

Dorm room Tour 2018-2019 | Lawrence University

15 Likes15 Dislikes
859 views views followers
Film & Animation Upload TimePublished on 13 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment