Promise Addy Motivation for small YouTuber/Solution for the 1000/4000 rule / how to achieve YouTube’s requirement - game creator

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Promise Addy Motivation for small YouTuber/Solution for the 1000/4000 rule / how to achieve YouTube’s requirement

  1. SoDazzling: I also find it easier to look at minutes rather than hours. For some reason seeing the minutes motivates me more than looking at how many hours I have.
  2. Gabriele B.: this video was sooo good!!!
  3. Promise Addy: Cocoa Beans thanks ❤️
  4. Promise Addy: Bruno Papaleo thanks for the encouragement ❤️
  5. Promise Addy: Thanks
  6. Home Of Grandma: Subscribe hope to get to my next goal of 1,000 thanks
  7. Promise Addy: This&That Life yes I’ll totally check that out.. I also love the playlist idea 💡
  8. Sarah Kali: yaaaasss this video was so helpful!!
  9. Get Inspired To Be Free: Thank you for sharing! #YTAanonymous
  10. Promise Addy: S & S 4Life thanks
  11. Tee Marie: I was definitely nervous when i put out my first video. Thanks for sharing this info I loved it
  12. Promise Addy: Syndicate Flock thanks
  13. Naturally Nikki: You have it all figured out to a "T." I love your optimistic approach about this. We have to keep pushing and stay motivated. I like your idea to pass out flyers.
  14. Syndicate Flock: Keep coming with your great videos 😊this was very informative👍
  15. PinkBeautyXx: I really liked your graph and I feel like I am going to start looking at the minutes more than the hours x and I definitely do youtube because i enjoy making videos x
  16. Downtown on 7th Avenue Handbag Adventures: So true. Anyone can meet Youtubes’ new criteria. We just have to stay focus. Great video. Thank you for sharing.
  17. Promise Addy: Clean Eat Junky thanks also
  18. Bruno Papaleo: good for you! happy you posted!
  19. Promise Addy: Adore Donnie thanks
  20. TeethAndTendrils: Great perspective! Thanks for sharing!
  21. itsmontez.com: GREAT take on this situation !! love you min board as well !!
  22. Cocoa Beans: i like your energy!
  23. Lena The Face Slaya: I had a fear of public speaking too but that’s the beauty of youtube. U can edit out your mess ups! Thanks for sharing!
  24. Slim TV: Love the energy! I have public speaking problem it gets better
  25. Anaya Coley: I was really scared to start my channel I was thinking about what people were going to say about me and how their going to look at me. I thank god I ain’t let anyone get to me 💪🏽 you have some good tips.
  26. Promise Addy: A X Y E N N L X Y E N N thanks and I’m glad that you decided to start.
  27. Promise Addy: I start talking about the table/ board at 3:53!!!
  28. Lia Lavon: My tips for people out there to achieve goals is to 1) Have a consistent schedule ( subscribers love consistency) 2) Engage with your audience ( makes sure you respond to all comments) 3. Make sure your thumbnails are catchy 4.) engaging content 5.) Tag your videos 6) Market on Social Media !
  29. OurMouseHouse: Yes! I tell everyone who is thinking about starting a YT to just jump in. I do craft tutorial videos and still post my "fails" because hopefully it helps others still. Like you said, you just get better and better. 👍
  30. This&That Life: Love how you got it figured out. I hit That big red button for you too btw. I did a how to get 1K subs in a month video if u want to check it out. It’s helped a lot of people. We should collaborate our videos to a playlist so we can help people with hours and subs.
  31. Promise Addy: Gabriele B. Thanks
  32. Hey Yoshi Official: ^.^
  33. Raising Royals: Lol dope video sis great job, and and awesome tips NEW sub Here boo💓
  34. Promise Addy: Sarah Kali I’m glad you found it helpful ❤️
  35. Clean Eat Junky: My first 2 videos I was nervous as well by now I’m no longer scared lolz thanks for the encouragement
  36. Ish Picturesque: These are great tips.. you just have to keep up pushing!
  37. Sneiko the Diva: It cool hun we all have fears definitely stay consistent
  38. Promise Addy: Naturally Nikki thanks
  39. Ongo Family: It do make sense to focus on minutes vs hours it’s less stressful lol
  40. Adore Donnie: I have a public speaking fear as well!! But you are doing great!!
  41. con...tacto, http://google.com, con dios vaya, http://amazon.com, http://fb.com, http://youtube.com, con edison login, con comic, con air, con heo đất, http://booking.com, con comic 2018, http://yahoo.com, con whatsapp web, http://gmail.com, con edison, con...tacto s.a. de c.v, con carne chilli, http://hotmail.com, con curp rfc

Motivation for small YouTuber/Solution for the 1000/4000 rule / how to achieve YouTube’s requirement

28 Likes28 Dislikes
219 views views followers
Entertainment Upload TimePublished on 3 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment